|Vol 11, No 1: 4 March 2017||
Taxonomic and nomenclatural notes on the subfamily Acridinae of the family Hylidae (Amphibia, Anura)
|ALAIN DUBOIS, WILLIAM E. DUELLMAN, ANNEMARIE OHLER|
|Vol 3: 21 Apr. 2011||A zoologist’s viewpoint on the Draft BioCode||Abstract PDF (200 KB) PDF/A (200 KB)|
|Vol 8: 18 June 2015||
Further proposals about higher zoological nomenclature, and a lesson of humility: the solution to a recent controversy about the authorship and date of the nomen Amphibia had already been published one century ago
|Vol 6: 28 June 2013||Zygoidy, a new nomenclatural concept||Abstract|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"