|Vol 26, No 1 (2016)||Eduard von Martens’s contribution to the knowledge of the Russian continental malacofauna (with examination of type materials of aquatic species accepted by Russian taxonomists)||Abstract PDF (8.6 Mb) PP: 1-15.|
|Vol 25, No 4 (2015)||The Bering Sea prosobranchiate gastropod species described by A. Krause in 1885||Abstract PDF (2 Mb) pp: 133-137|
|A. V. Merkuljev|
|Vol 23, No 2 (2013)||
Family Helicidae excluding Helicinae (Gastropoda Pulmonata): morphology, taxonomy, and a catalogue of taxa
|Abstract PDF/A (6 Mb) pp: 127-162|
|Anatoly A. Schileyko|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"