|Vol 9 (2016)||
Fatal parasitosis caused by Hedruris siredonis (Nematoda) Baird, 1858 in the Alchichica salamander Ambystoma taylori Brandon, Maruska and Rumph 1982.
|Christopher John Michaels, José Alfredo Hernández Díaz, Maria del Carmen Carmona Muciño, Claudia Muñoz-García, David Osorio-Sarabia, Laura Acebes, Olivia Couchman, Nisha Owen, Carly Waterman|
|Vol 8 (2015)||Three More Unusually-colored Salamanders from North America|
|Matthew Neff, Sara Viernum, Sara E. Twitchell, Joseph C. Mitchell|
|Vol 8 (2015)||
A puzzle about Bombina sp.: a yellow-bellied specimen of the fire-bellied toad (Bombina bombina Linnaeus, 1761) indicates the highest proven habitat of the species in Bulgaria
|Nikolay Dobriniov Natchev, Daniel Jablonski, Georgy Dashev, Teodora Koynova, Dimcho Zahariev, Nikolay Tzankov|
|Vol 8 (2015)||
Defensive behaviours of Proceratophrys cristiceps (Müller, 1883) (Amphibia, Anura, Odontophrynidae).
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"